News | Media
Raise A Green Dog has been featured in a wide variety of national, international and pet related newspapers and magazines over the years including:
- Leslie May, founder of Raise A Green Dog, featured in October 2014 issue of Pet Age Magazine article, ‘Natural Pet Toys Fueled by Consumer Interest.’
- Raise A Green Dog founder Leslie May featured in interview with Life With Dogs discussing cleaning for your dog’s health.
- Raise A Green Dog, recipe ‘Homemade Frosty Paws’ featured in Buzzfeed’s article ’16 Treats You Should Make For Your Dog This Summer.’
- Raise A Green Dog founder Leslie May featured in interview with Life With Dogs discussing natural lawn care for your dog’s health.
- Leslie May and Johann The Dog featured webinar presenters as part of The Dogington Post University Dog Health Series.
- Chicago Now’s Steve Dale Pet World Blog mentions Raise A Green Dog’s post on radioactivity in stainless steel pet bowls.
- USA Today article mentions Raise A Green Dog in two articles: “Consumers pamper pets with healthier products” and “Bulldog adopts, you can adopt and healthier, safer pets”.
- The Washington Post featured RAGD in email newsletter to subscribers.
- Raise A Green Dog named to Martha’s Circle, a selected circle of blogs featured on Martha Steward Online and to their readers. Raise A Green Dog featured in Associated Press article “Consumers pamper pets with healthier product”.
- Leslie May, founder of Raise A Green Dog, was named one of “12 Amazing Pet Lifestyle Experts” in the Fall 2011 issue of American Dog Magazine.
- Raise A Green Dog founder, Leslie May, featured in an article in the May 2011 Dog Fancy Magazine Natural Dog entitled, “Reduce Your Dog’s Waste Pawprint.”
- Raise a Green Dog had a featured article in the Sept/Oct 2010 issue of Dog Sport Magazine, entitled “How to Raise A Green Dog.” Leslie May, co-founder of RAGD is a guest on theTalk2theAnimals Blog Talk Radio show and talks with host Janet Roper about how you can help your pup live a healthier, happier life and environment.
- Raise A Green Dog was featured in BellaDOG Magazine’s premiere issue.
- Raise A Green Dog mentioned in an article on REI’s blog, “Hiking or Backpacking with Your Dog,”
- Raise A Green Dog is featured in the new book Dogscaping: Creating the Perfect Backyard and Garden for You and Your Dog! Raise A Green Dog author, Leslie May, was interviewed by Cindy Scott’s The Dog Zone radio show, talking about raising a green dog.
- Raise A Green Dog was mentioned in Modern Dog as one of the top blogs on Blogs. com.
- Johann, Leslie and Raise a Green Dog are featured in a six page spread in Dog Sport Magazine.
- Raise a Green Dog was mentioned in “Celebrating Earth Day: Pet boutiques can raise awareness about the environment” in Pet Style Magazine.
- Leslie May, co-author with Johann The Dog, of Raise a Green Dog was featured on Wendy’s Animal Talk.
- Raise a Green Dog was featured in a Tails, Inc., article “The Green Scene Pet-oriented businesses go green and offer eco-friendly products and services.”
- Raise a Green Dog was featured in Mother Earth Living’s blog, “Green Your Life: Green Dog Ownership”.
- Raise a Green Dog was featured in Natural Home Magazine’s blog, “Green Your Life: Green Dog Ownership”.
- Raise a Green Dog was featured in “9 Ways to Reduce Your Dog’s Carbon Pawprint” in Dog World Magazine.
- Raise a Green Dog was featured in “10 Steps to a Greener Home” in Dog Fancy’s premiere issue of Natural Dog.
- Johann The Dog was featured on PetDoc as the first interview in their series of interviews with pet bloggers.
- Raise a Green Dog is named one of the top 10 Popular Simple Green Living Blogs and one of the top 10 Popular Dog Blogs on Blogs.com.
- Johann The Dog and Raise a Green Dog are featured Top HealthBlogger on Wellsphere.
Leslie May, co-author of Raise a Green Dog, is available for media, blog, radio, television and print interviews discussing tips, tricks, products and information that dog lovers need to know to help their dog go green for a healthier, happier pup and environment. In addition, we frequently test a wide variety of eco-friendly and green dog products. If you are interested in us reviewing your product, feel free to contact us. Advertising opportunities are also available. For all of the above, please contact: email@example.com, or call 317-847-0855 for more information.